All contracts shall be governed by English Law
Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Acceptance by the SELLER of any order from the BUYER will be subject to these terms and conditions of sale.
- The acceptance of an order may be revoked (in whole or in part) or delivery dates postponed by the SELLER without liability in the event of any contingency beyond our control which does or is likely to in our opinion prevent hinder delay interrupt or interfere with the fulfilment of the order or any part of it.
- Payment unless otherwise agreed is strictly nett and due within 30 days of the date of the invoice for approved accounts. The BUYER will not be entitled for any reason whatsoever to withold the whole or any part of the payment when it becomes due, the time herinbefore mentioned within which the BUYER is to pay for the said goods shall be of the essence of these conditions.
- Notwithstanding that an invoice may be bill of sale, the propery in the goods shall remain with the SELLER untill they have received in cash the total contract price.
- The goods will be at the BUYER’S risk when they are delivered into his possession or that of any persons or place of delivery authorised by him.
- The SELLER shall not be liable for any losses sustained by the BUYER, or any other persons, resultant upon delays in delivery or losses in transit, or for any other reason whatsever. If the goods have not been received by the BUYER within 10 (ten) days of the date of receipt by the BUYER of the SELLERS invoice, the SELLER must be informed accordingly, and without further delay.
- In the event of goods being received damaged or short delivered, the carriers note MUST be endorsed appropriately, and both the carriers and the SELLERS notified in writing WITHIN 3 (three) DAYS of the date of receipt. The SELLER will not accept liability for any claim if this condition is not strictly adhered to.
- The SELLER reserves the right at any time and without prejudice or prior notice to amend or alter prices specifications of goods offered for sale.
- Time of delivery will be stated on the SELLERS acknowledgement of order and will commence from the date thereon. The time so stated will be for indication only and will not constitute a contract. Delay in delivery will not entitle the BUYER to cancel nor will it provide entitlement by the BUYER to any indeminity penalty or compensation.
- The SELLERS obligation to deliver goods orederd will be cancelled by circumstances beyond their normal control, such as, but not limited to strikes, flooding, fires, machine breakdown or any condition of force majeure.
- IMPORTANT – The return of any goods properly supplied against your order will not be accepted for any reason unless our authority has previously been agreed in writing.
- While the SELLER will at all times endeavour to ensure that in the manufacture of the goods only the best workmanship and materials will be employed, all express or implied warranties or conditions statutory or otherwise as to the quality or fitness for any purpose of the goods, are hereby expressly excluded.
- Any sample exhibited by the SELLER to the BUYER is so exhbited solely to enable the BUYER to judge for himself the quality of the bulk and not so as to constitute a sale by sample.
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure that the containers bought from the SELLER are suitable for the purpose for which they are purchased.
- The SELLER reserves the right to effect delivery of an amount in units being 5% greater than or 5% less than any precise quantity ordered.
- No guarantee is implied concerning minor variation in colour or shade of any plastic items supplied. Colours depicted on the SELLERS website or in any brochure or literature are intended as a guide only. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to determine the suitability of the item for any colour matching purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to arrange insurance of any TOOLING, FIXTURES or ARTWORK held by us for the execution of current or future orders.