- Low Density Polyester & Polyether
- Vacuum moulding in a wide range of materials
- In House customization and finishing
- High Density Plastazote & JiffyCell
- Fire Retardant & AntiStatic available
- Rapid delivery and economical pricing
- The very latest in cutting equipment including water jet cutting & CNC routing
Custom Made Foam Inserts
Die Cut and E-Cut Foam inserts
Gard Plasticases uses the very latest in cutting equipment.
This enables us to produce all of our inserts quickly, efficiently and competitively.
We can supply many types of Foam Materials to suit all applications and have vast experience in working with: – Polyesters, PolyEthers, Plastazotes, JiffyCell, Antistatic and Fire Retardant foams.
Our foams are available in standard colours and can be laminated with a brushed nylon finish for presentation purposes. Whether your inserts are required plain or contoured to suit your product profile you can be sure Gard can handle it.
Vacuum Moulded Inserts
Standard and Customised Vacuum Tray Inserts
Standard compartmented trays are available for the following:
G1, R2, R3, R4, R1, D1, B1, M197 & M189
- In-house tool making facilities.
- In-house vacuum forming and assembly.
- Customised trays available for specific requirements.
- Screen printing available on most trays.
- Trays moulded from high impact polystyrene in a variety of colours.